The Moisture meter has been designed to measure the material moisture, air temperature. The Moisture meter is commonly used to measure the moisture contents in wood and building materials, and the air temperature.
This meter is designed to measure & display both moisture and temperature simultaneously. It can quickly measure 7 different materials including hardwoods, softwoods, cement mortars, lime mortars, and bricks and other building materials. It offers both Auto Range and Manual Material Selection.
● Material humidity / Air temperature measurement
● Manual material selection
● Automatic range
● Celsius/Fahrenheit selection
● LCD backlight
● Automatic shutdown / Continuous working mode
● Low battery voltage indication.
● Software calibrating to insure high reliability
● Good circuit designed to save power.
|VA8040 (for Building Material)|
|Accuracy||Conducivity measurement:±2% Temperature:±1℃|
|Resolution||0.1%, 0.1℃, 0.1℉|
|Display||3 digits, double display|
|Features||Ideal for total 7 building materials:|
|Power supply||3×1.5V AAA battery|
|Dimension||121 x 60 x 30 mm|
|Weight||~180g (including battery)|
Please use it according to the following condition.
● Protection class: IP20.
● Ambient temperature: -10~ +50℃、+14~ +122℉
● Storage and transport temperature: -40~+70℃
Operating manual, Batteries.
Do not clear the meter using alcohol and impregnant. If you do not use it for a long time, please take out the batteries and place the instrument in a dry surrounding.