The coating thickness gauge is designed to measure the coating thickness on a magnetic metallic matrix, can be widely used for manufacturing , metal machining , chemical industry, commodity inspection and so on. The coating thickness gauge production is according with JJG 889-1995 standard.
● The meter has been designed according to EC directive: 89/336/EEC.
● Digital display: 4 digitals.
● Measurement range: 0~1200μm.
● Resolution: 1μm .
● Accuracy: ±(3%H+2μm).
● Measurement rate: 0.8 second.
● display units: μm or mil
● Critical thickness of metallic base: 1mm.
● Minimum thickness of metallic base: 0.2mm.
● Minimum curvature radius: protruding 1.5mm, concave 6mm.
● Probe diameter: 13mm.
● Power supply: 1.5V AAA * 3.
● Operating environment:
● Without strong magnetic environment.
● Storage temperature: -40 ~ +70℃.
● Dimensions: 165mm (L)×60mm (W)×30mm (H) mm.
● Weight: about 190g.
● By electromagnetic method, the meter can measure the coating thickness non-destructively, including paint, spray-plastic, rubber, enamel, or chromeplate, copperizing, aluminium plating on steel, iron, non- austenitic stainless steel.
● Four digitals LCD display, differentiating upto μm.
● System calibrating by user-self.
● Pocket shell, convenient for engineering locale .
● Thickness unit “μm” or “mil ” optional.
● Coupling state display.
● Shut down manually or automatically.
● Low battery voltage indication.
|Display units||μm or mil|
|Digital display||4 digits|
|Measurement rate||0.5 seconds|
|Critical thickness of metallic base||0.2mm|
|Minimum thickness of metallic base||0.2mm|
|Minimum curvature radius||protruding 1.5mm, concave 6mm|
|Power supply||AAA 1.5V*3|
By electromagnetic method, the meter can measure the coating thickness non-destructively, including paint, spray-plastic, rubber, enamel, or chromeplate, copperizing, aluminium plating on steel, iron, non- austenitic stainless steel.
probe, standard thickness pieces(5) , martensite stainless steel block, operating manual, batteries.
1. Cleaning Instructions
The meter may be wiped down with a wet sponge or cloth using a mild water based detergent or anti-bacterial soap and rinsed under a gentle stream of cold water.
This unit is not designed for complete submersion or washing in water.
2. Mounting battery and probe
Remove the battery cover on the back and put in three 1.5V AAA batteries according to the mark on the shell to insure putting batteries in correctly, then close the battery cover. Insert the plug of the probe into a socket on the top of the meter.